
(source)
Some people approach change with anxiety...some crave change. I'm somewhere in the middle. I like a little now and then. A fresh start. A little something different. Big changes kind of scare me and I tend to shy away.
Well, there are some changes comin'. To the blog.
I know, it seems kind of soon, right? I haven't been blogging that long. Why change now? I guess because it's better to do it sooner than later! So, what changes?
I'm changing the name. Of course, changing the name means changing the web address and everything else involved with that (which luckily isn't a TON of stuff). At first I thought it would be some huge mess, but once I looked into it, it's not so bad. You guys will just have to hang in there a little bit.
Why change the name? Well, I don't really want to, but if you search "Sweet and Simple Life"...there are several results out there. I really liked this name. It was a good name. Apparently a lot of other bloggers felt the same! I wanted to do something a little different. Here's a tip: search the blog name you come up with before jumping in!
What will this mean to you? Hopefully nothing, really. More on that to come though.
When will the change take place? I'm not totally sure yet. I'm still working on some things. Freshening up the design, making sure everything works.
Stay tuned...
Have a good weekend!




